The organisation had recorded a number of laudable achievements and continues to be involved in grassroots activities just to mention a few are:
1. “Strategic Plan Enhancing Local Pesticides Storage Capacity to Support the Nigerian-ASP Prevention Component’’. The 8-month project is funded by PAN Africa/ PAN UK under the UK Department for International Development (DFID) Civil Challenge Fund, ‘Civil Society Preventing Obsolete Pesticides in Africa’ May 2009.January-August 2010 ( ongoing Project).
2.Improving Health, Environment and Socio-Economic Status of poor people associated with saw-dust occupations in OKO-BABA Community, LAGOS, Nigeria. A 12-month Project Financed by Global Environment Facility/Small Grants Programme (‘’GEF/SGP’’) implemented by UNDP on behalf of the three GEF implementing Agencies – UNDP, UNEP and the World Bank and executed by UNOPS. January-December 2010 (Ongoing Project).
3. Impact Assessment of Electronic Waste (e-waste) Handlers and Livelihood in Lagos, Nigeria. A project funded by funded by International Elimination Network (IPEN) under the International SAICM Implementation Project (ISIP). January-June 2010 (ongoing Project).
4. Lead in Paints in Developing Countries- An Unfinished Agenda.
Study to determine Lead (Pb) in paints in Nigeria and associated campaign for its removal. A Project which started and completed in 2008, sponsored by Toxic Link, India.
5. Community based Awareness Raising Workshops on Harmful Effects of the Re-use of Chemical Pesticides Containers. The project involves awareness/capacity building workshops in Ajido Community (Lagos State) and Mowe Community (Ogun State) sponsored by Global Green Grants Fund (GGF), USA in August – October 2009 (completed).
6.“Hazardous Waste (Electronic waste) Dumping from Europe”. A documentary produced in conjunction with Swiss National Public Radio anchored by Arnaud Robert (www.rsr.ch) in Dec 2008– Jan 2009.
7.Stakeholders Air Pollution awareness raising workshop in Lagos in 2008, sponsored by MDS and LAMATA/ World Bank.
8. “CLEAN TALK PROJECT”- A Youth based school education on WASTE MANAGEMENT AND SANITATION – The Role of the Youth to OUR SAVIOUR SCHOOL, YABA (July 2007).
9. The STRATEGIC ASSESSMENT OF THE STATUS OF POPS PESTICIDES TRADING, REGULATION in Ogun State of Nigeria in 2007. A NASPIN Coordinated, PAN UK sponsor project.
10. PRELIMINARY INVESTIGATION INTO THE POSSIBLE HUMAN EFFECTS OF RAMBO INSECTICIDES in Nigeria- 2005.Case study on medical use of mercury in Ibadan, Nigeria. A self sponsored project, 2008
11. Photospeak on e-waste digital divide in Lagos, Nigeria. A self sponsored project, 2009.